Sunday, May 3, 2009

First

I never got into the blog movement,
perhaps because i never have anything interesting to say.
But I'm going to give this a shot.
I don't really know what i am going to post, most likely just daily event's and rants.
I am also thinking of posting some of my writing
( yes shock and awe i do write)
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Hrmm, thought's right now.
I think something is wrong with me, no matter how much sleep i get i am always tired..always
I am currently trying to counter act this feeling by imbibing NoS, it tastes like sad.
I wish i could Vlog as much as i used to, I have been on youtube for almost 3 years
but lately i have been feeling so very uninspired.
I love the creative content spewing forth on the tube but i really miss the day's when the Vlogers ruled.
Jerry is very addicted to Call Of Duty World At War.
In 4 weeks i will have a little sister and i already feel overprotective of her
My dad feel's guilty because our relationship was less than great when i was little, i don't hold anything against him because of it, but the constant text's and phone calls are kind of annoying.



I guess that's it for now.
I'm thinking of posting on a semi-daily basis if enough people get into reading
it.

No comments:

Post a Comment